Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got a 2015 Certified Pre Owned Ghibli hasn't even been a month yet and the lights already came on and engine power felt like it was in ICE mode even though it was on sport. Also I noticed there was collision damage on the rear bumper of it but i didn't notice until I've already driven it back home. I compared it to the dealers pictures they had up and sure enough it was on there too. Do you think that bumper damage would be covered under warranty?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Check your local laws. In many jurisdictions dealers must reveal if a car was in an accident. Assuming you bought from a used dealer and they did not reveal accident damage, you have a real case where they may have to bear the full cost of repair or take back the vehicle, but it depends where you live. Do you have any car history report that indicates a collision?

·
Registered
448 Posts
So i just got a 2015 Certified Pre Owned Ghibli hasn't even been a month yet and the lights already came on and engine power felt like it was in ICE mode even though it was on sport. Also I noticed there was collision damage on the rear bumper of it but i didn't notice until I've already driven it back home. I compared it to the dealers pictures they had up and sure enough it was on there too. Do you think that bumper damage would be covered under warranty?
damage is not a warranty item.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts