Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quarantine has allowed me to spend more time at home working on projects like this....

What do you think? Ordered the vinyl logo off amazon. Car came with Larini Sport Cats, so those are the stock cats and pipes flanking the sign.

Still need to hide the wiring (after installing an outlet behind sign for powering LEDs). But, you get the idea....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here’s some with the actual car in it.

Decided to turn my single car garage into a home office (forced to work from home for awhile, so why not have my favorite car sitting next to me all day?)

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow that is so cool! I love that blue color! I need a pink one in my garage lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pink, purple, blue, red, orange, white, yellow....it’s an LED that you can control with a phone app (even plays to music with a microphone). I just like the blue (reflects really nicely off the black paint)...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pink, purple, blue, red, orange, white, yellow....it’s an LED that you can control with a phone app (even plays to music with a microphone). I just like the blue (reflects really nicely off the black paint)... View attachment 131473
omg that is soooo cool! You have the multi color one!! You got that right, that electric blue makes it feel sooo much nicer!! Enjoy! Thank you so much for sharing! Made me smile!! Love that helmet also :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts