Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
so we stand shoulder to shoulder with Honda, Saturn, Dodge, and a Mitsubishi? Would have preferred a Top 10 list.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Never been much of a R&T fan, stemming back to the days when they used to have two car of the year categories, one for american cars and one for imports. Just to make the US automakers feel good about something.

But it is still great to see the GT being recognized. It is the sexiest car on the road today.:cool:

·
Registered
603 Posts
So which car magazine?

Never been much of a R&T fan,...
So what magazine if you could only have one would you get, regardless of whether you are in Europe, NAm, or elsewhere? My dealer says, only Car or Evo. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i think R&T just want to give a piece of pie to every advertiser.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
In all seriousness, the redesigned WRX STi looks pretty sweet. What a bang for the buck.
No way, way overpriced compared to the prior model STi. I don't like the interior either, the doors are very tall, you feel really cramped sitting in it.

The GT's rear end is pretty big, following behind it, it looks like a bus or something.

re magazine choice: Octane, my friend. :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I grew up reading Car and Driver and then followed the editorial staff to Automobile when C&D got bought out by Hachette Filipacchi. Now David E Davis has started an online magazine that is pretty cool - windingroad.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.