Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and added a ceramic coat today. Process was pretty straight forward and the McKee’s paint protection product went on very easy/low learning curve. I’m pretty happy but time will tell re performance/longevity. I bought some of their SiO2 wash spray but will wait a couple washes before applying. Process was wash and then clay with a cobra clay mitt (first time using that and I will never go back to regular clay) Compounded (to get some scratches off) with megiuars ultimate compound and a lake county orange pad. Followed up with poor boys world black hole on a Lake country white pad and then finished with the McKee’s ceramic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and added a ceramic coat today. Process was pretty straight forward and the McKee’s paint protection product went on very easy/low learning curve. I’m pretty happy but time will tell re performance/longevity. I bought some of their SiO2 wash spray but will wait a couple washes before applying. Process was wash and then clay with a cobra clay mitt (first time using that and I will never go back to regular clay) Compounded (to get some scratches off) with megiuars ultimate compound and a lake county orange pad. Followed up with poor boys world black hole on a Lake country white pad and then finished with the McKee’s ceramic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks great, never heard of ceramics but have a new levante that i want to apply it to. you got me hooked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts