Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am bringing this up again....

I took the advice of some posts on this forum that 55mm to 60mm (exterior diameter) wheel caps would fit.

Well I ordered the center wheel caps (Ebay) and they are too big....AND the Maserati logo is way to big within the circle.

So I researched and looked online but not answer so I am asking you the experts:

#1 What is the EXACT OEM spec size of the Maserati wheel cap (outside diameter)

#2 (actually very important - what is the EXACT OEM "Trident" size (end trident spear point on left to width to right and top center point to bottom of spear)...

....I SUCK at measuring I can't do it at all...please help.

I want to order a custom color combo....Red background with Black Trident (unique for sure!!)

Thanks for the help everyone...OEM size is the key

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Ok I am bringing this up again....

I took the advice of some posts on this forum that 55mm to 60mm (exterior diameter) wheel caps would fit.

Well I ordered the center wheel caps (Ebay) and they are too big....AND the Maserati logo is way to big within the circle.

So I researched and looked online but not answer so I am asking you the experts:

#1 What is the EXACT OEM spec size of the Maserati wheel cap (outside diameter)

#2 (actually very important - what is the EXACT OEM "Trident" size (end trident spear point on left to width to right and top center point to bottom of spear)...

....I SUCK at measuring I can't do it at all...please help.

I want to order a custom color combo....Red background with Black Trident (unique for sure!!)

Thanks for the help everyone...OEM size is the key
Some of that bad info might have come from me...my apologies, I had bad info! So that's on me.
I got burned on 'too big' center caps as well :cry:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the ownership.....

Now how can you and I get the RIGHT ACCURATE info?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Appreciate the ownership.....

Now how can you and I get the RIGHT ACCURATE info?
Thanks tas
I will probably pull the dang things off today and measure them myself! (let you know later)
The ones I got are from the Ukraine, took forever to get..too bad wrong size though so I just gotta eat that one!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah my Ukraine ones are STILL in customs (2+ months now). (RED background with BLACK Trident) (Stickers)
I also order some off ebay (BLACK background with RED Trident) - those came in about two weeks (way to big - both the cap and the Trident itself)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
That Ukraine company has a good product, if you have Covid patience... I will post the correct measurement this afternoon (y)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IF it is not too much to ask....can you also post the OEM Trident measurements? I have found the ones on Ebay have these ugly big-ass Tridents that look terrible.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
IF it is not too much to ask....can you also post the OEM Trident measurements? I have found the ones on Ebay have these ugly big-ass Tridents that look terrible.
Gotcha (y)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nitro - you're the BEST for sh*ts and giggles what is the O.D. of the two Trident Forks.....mine came with BIGGG A$$$ Trident forks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts