Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I've searched the forum but couldn't find exactly what I need. Can anyone tell me how to remove the center console in a 04 Spyder? I have the back end loose, and have removed the screw under the ashtray, but it's still tight towards the front and I can't find any other release points. I didn't want to pry the plastic cup holder piece off in fear of breaking it.

Help?:confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Did this a while back!

There are three allen bolts under the console. One is at the front(you need to remove the roof switch to get access) and two at the back(you need to remove the ashtray to get access). Its a bit of a nightmare but take your time to avoid damage. Hope it helps.

Marios

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need more help. Here is a pic of my console and I can't find anyway to get the center piece out. I don't see any possible way to get the "roof switch" out w/o breaking something. ARGH!!!!!!

What am I missing here????

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

Just read my previous post, apologies but where i wrote roof switch i meant the mirror control panel.
Also my console is different since it doesnt have the cupholder. At that location there is a big ashtray which once removed gives you access to two bolts.

Good luck.

Marios

·
Registered
695 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to release the rear portion of the console? I have removed the two 8mm bolts on the front tabs under the carpet. And can almost lift the console, but it is still attached at the rear and I see no obvious way to disconnect. This is an '05 Spyder, so it is the cupholder and small ashtray console.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.