Maserati Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just sent off my buttons to SNM... I'll let everyone know the results.. Unfortunately, when the dealer removed the console, the 2 small upper arms were previously broken and had been superglued to the lower console cover! $2300 piece, ouch! Trying to find a repair guy to weld back the arms to the console cover.. all of this will be out of sight as it's on the inside of the cover, so no biggie..

Looking at it closer, I don't think it even matters, as the radio snaps into the 2 upper arms that are screwed into the dash first, it's the bottom cover that would possibly be a bit lose.. as snug as it fits in the center, thinking it would be fine, anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Check out the help section of "sticky no more" website. I think that you will find it there. If not, send me a pm. Fil

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just checked the links, they seem to still work on my end. It does take a minute or two for them to load though. The top link is PowerPoint and the second one down is PDF. The PDF loads faster. Try it again and if it doesn't work, PM me with your email address, I'll send you the PowerPoint or PDF file (your choice).

And I was just in Nashville yesterday! I spent the night in downtown. If you would have posted this a day earlier, I could have helped you out in person!
Andrew - I'd welcome the powerpoint please - [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
sticky radio and other parts

Hi,

I drive an 2002 Maserati Spyder and also at my car the buttons are very bad. Someone an adress for replacing parts or an other solution?
Go to Lawrence/Lorenzo in PA - happy to flag the email address if needed but his name crops up several times on this site. I have just had my buttons back and they look like new

41 - 56 of 56 Posts