Maserati Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just sent off my buttons to SNM... I'll let everyone know the results.. Unfortunately, when the dealer removed the console, the 2 small upper arms were previously broken and had been superglued to the lower console cover! $2300 piece, ouch! Trying to find a repair guy to weld back the arms to the console cover.. all of this will be out of sight as it's on the inside of the cover, so no biggie..

Looking at it closer, I don't think it even matters, as the radio snaps into the 2 upper arms that are screwed into the dash first, it's the bottom cover that would possibly be a bit lose.. as snug as it fits in the center, thinking it would be fine, anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
sticky radio and other parts

Hi,

I drive an 2002 Maserati Spyder and also at my car the buttons are very bad. Someone an adress for replacing parts or an other solution?

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Barry, call Ferrari/Maserati offf HOuston. They send them out to a place that does a great job on them. They look factory when done

·
Registered
32 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Check out the help section of "sticky no more" website. I think that you will find it there. If not, send me a pm. Fil

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks found that one but it's for the coupe with a different radio. Does the Q Bose system remove the same way?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Same here
Need to get to the buttons and have to remove the shifter bezel where all the climate control and traction control buttons are.
Sent you pm
Thank you!!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts