Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have a 2004 QP with the Blaupunkt Audiosystem.

The cd-changer broke a cuple of months ago, so i baught a used but working one on Ebay.

After installation the changer accepts cds and I can hear them spinning inside the changer. But when I press the CDC-button on the stereo it says "CDC-Application starting. Please wait". After a little while it just goes back to Radio. I hvae tried disconnecting the the battery, but still no luck.

Im hoping for some tips from you guys? :)

Great forum b.t.w

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Hi!

I have a 2004 QP with the Blaupunkt Audiosystem.

The cd-changer broke a cuple of months ago, so i baught a used but working one on Ebay.

After installation the changer accepts cds and I can hear them spinning inside the changer. But when I press the CDC-button on the stereo it says "CDC-Application starting. Please wait". After a little while it just goes back to Radio. I hvae tried disconnecting the the battery, but still no luck.

Im hoping for some tips from you guys? :)

Great forum b.t.w
Well at least YOU know that it's not Bose that makes the system (and gets a lot of mis-directed grief on this Forum)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2007 QP Blaupunkt changer. Pressing the cd-c key gives a message on the display: "cd-c application starting please wait" then just reverts back to radio after a couple of minutes. In the end I removed the Blaupunkt cd changer from the car and trashed it, instead of selling it on ebay to some poor unsuspecting punter for 300 quid or so.

Blaupunkt has made junk -- who knows where made by the way -- for quite a few years now. Better not to mess with it and be thankful for what does work.

Blaupunkt... so much for Chinese engineering. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts