Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I need some help. My CD changer is stuck on pause for the CD1 and wont do anything. I hooked up the ipod adapter that DeloreanPilot has been selling, which didn't work. It kept repeating the same song. Even when I organized all the songs into 1 playlist as suggested it do the same thing. Now that I hooked the CD changer back to the system it says,"Paused on track1".

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry to hear about the issues. The item you bought from me on Amazon.com is NOT the proper ipod adapter I designed for the Maserati. The item you have is the Blaupunkt iPod Interface. That is Blaupunkt's generic off-the-shelf aftermarket iPod Adapter that works with Blaupunkt aftermarket stereos.

If that item worked with the Maserati, everyone's life would be much simplier, and there wouldn't be all these posts about iPods and OEM headunits.

Try this to fix your problem:
Ensure your vehicle is off, disconnect your CD changer, and keep your vehicle is off for at least an hour. Turn your car on, and operate your headunit normally (i.e. just using the radio). Hopefully your headunit recognizes that there is no external CD changer hooked up. Then turn your car off again, and hook up the CD changer. Put in a generic audio CD in a slot, and see if the disc changer works normally now.

If anyone else is interested in my Maserati Mod, please contact me directly, [email protected], or do a search in ebay for "Blaupunkt Maserati" to purchase the right item. This way, I can ask you what model Maserati you have, and whay type of iPod/MP3 device, and ensure you get the right product.

Sincerely, DeloreanPilot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts