Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience dealing with Cauley Maserati or Midwestern Auto Group (MAG)? Particularly their service departments. Thanks very much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I have talked to Dan Kizner at Cauley who is the sales manager. Very nice and they seem to run a good operation. I have never really dealt with anyone in service though. Is Midwestern Auto Group Maserati of Cleveland?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Cauley is an awesome dealership, very friendly people.

Never dealt or spoken with MAG.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops! Thanks for the correction Mike... that is indeed the one.

Also, I know some of you have bought from Maserati San Francisco. What are your thoughts on them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Didn't buy from them but I use them for service, after being offered total rip off pricing from FM Silicon Valley.

Their sales and service facilities are in completely different location so I've never even seen their sales, but if it's anything like their service you should be very happy with them.

They're wholly owned by Ferrari NA so I don't know what kind of deals you can expect from them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of Cauley. The service manager, Joe Abernathy, has been very good and the mechanics are certainly exceedingly knowledgeable. My only complaint is that they wouldn't replace the bezels surrounding the A/C vents without a blessing from the MNA rep. Hopefully that will be resolved when he hits town later this month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
Gavin01 said:
...My only complaint is that they wouldn't replace the bezels surrounding the A/C vents without a blessing from the MNA rep...
i believe it applies to all maserati delearships.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Laurie said:
Also, I know some of you have bought from Maserati San Francisco. What are your thoughts on them?
I bought my 2006 Spyder from Mark Paddack at FoSF, and was very happy with the pre and post-sale support.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Gavin01 said:
I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of Cauley. The service manager, Joe Abernathy, has been very good and the mechanics are certainly exceedingly knowledgeable. My only complaint is that they wouldn't replace the bezels surrounding the A/C vents without a blessing from the MNA rep. Hopefully that will be resolved when he hits town later this month.
that's pretty strange. were yours flaking chrome? FMSF took one look and said "warranty, no problem". it may help to be owned by Ferrari. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I'm new here, but would like to say that the people at Cauley are awesome. I vistited the showroom this afternoon and I live within four miles. Right now they have an MC12 on display and a GS MC for sale.

The selection of new maseratis (the QP and 2 door line up) is very good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I've been working with Dave in sales for some time now. We are just finalizing the deals on our QP Exec. GT and one of the GS LE's.

Cauley has been great so far..and luckily they are only about 3 miles from me :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top