Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I saw some Maserati's in the last James Bond movie..... But was that an 06 Quattroporte outside of Moe's Tavern in the Simpson's movie? I think it was Balogna Rossa with a Giallo Senape interior :cool:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
they wanted to borrow (rent) my QP for some Jet Li movie awhle ago....
my concern was that some dude will be driving it around...
so they say, no problem, they will hire me as the chauffeur. :)

unfortunately they said there might be some explosives around, but it will be away from the QP, but they will have to sprinkle dust on it... and somehow i cannot lend it to them for more than a day..

i think they ended up with a caddy instead. haha.

·
Registered
240 Posts
they wanted to borrow (rent) my QP for some Jet Li movie awhle ago....
my concern was that some dude will be driving it around...
so they say, no problem, they will hire me as the chauffeur. :)

unfortunately they said there might be some explosives around, but it will be away from the QP, but they will have to sprinkle dust on it... and somehow i cannot lend it to them for more than a day..

i think they ended up with a caddy instead. haha.
I would have done it. fuck it!

I entered my car in a radio show to have adam corolla (sp) from the man show blow up fruit inside my car and blow a bag of urine inside my car to get tickets to a playboy party. I called and tried but I never got thru the phone line. I had my bmw m3 for maybe 3 months before getting ready to trash it for one awsome weekend.

i would have in a second

in the new many moore love movie some guy has a 2002 spyder (hard to tell it is a maserati but I could tell by the steering wheel)

in a HBO show with some guy who is a movie star they drive the OP for one full season

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i would have done that... knowing there are a few hot chicks on the set...
m.boy, awhile ago some car casting company (yes, there is such company) was interested in one of my other cars... and somehow they got hold of me, and i gave them the list of cars i have, and they keep you on file if they have something in town that matches.

·
Registered
286 Posts
in a HBO show with some guy who is a movie star they drive the OP for one full season
that was on entourage.

i went to see a double feature a while back saw hostel 2
the bad guy was driving a QP. i cant remember the other movie but it had a QP in it as well.

·
Registered
633 Posts
There's a black GS in some "cheap" B class horror movie I rented recently, and theres the grey 2002 Coupe in Underworld (the big buget vampire movie that never made it big). Theres also a bunch of QPs in the pixar animation movie "Cars" They are the Ferraris' bodyguards.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I HAVE HAD ALOT OF MY CARS IN MOVIES. THE COMPANY THAT GOT ME ALL THE GIGS IS WWW.REELRIDES.COM THEY GOT MY GRANSPORT IN REDLINE, & 4 MUSIC VIDEOS. IT WAS COOL $500 FOR EACH DAY :D
right and the fact that you have to pay them plus you type in all caps, this is your second post and your profile is empty does not at all lead me to believe you are spamming the fourm.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
right and the fact that you have to pay them plus you type in all caps, this is your second post and your profile is empty does not at all lead me to believe you are spamming the fourm.
I think he was trying to infer that he got PAID $500. This kid is a wannabe weenie and a LIAR!
God I wish these trolls didn't get me so riled up!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I think he was trying to infer that he got PAID $500. This kid is a wannabe weenie and a LIAR!
Dreamers and time-wasters...

·
Registered
246 Posts
At the end of Cars (the Pixar movie) there is a F430 with the voice of Michael Shumacher, and two tag along QP's.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sopranos

Chris Maltasanti drove a silver GT the 4th or fifth season :cool:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Compare this from the website he posted: "Here at Reel Rides, we can do custom auto work. So no matter how outrageous your idea may seem, we can make it a reality. Contact us to see how we can make your dream a reality." to this first post by 818GRANSPORT: "IM BUILDING A CUSTOM 06 GRANSPORT AND CANT FIND ANY CARBON FIBER PARTS. IM LOOKING FOR EYE LIDS,REAR DEFUSER,MIRROR COVERS,FRONT LIP.ETC IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF A PLACE THAT HAS ANY OF THE ITEMS I POSTED PLEASE EMAIL ME"

·
Registered
174 Posts
They filmed my car about 2 weeks ago

I was downtown chicago late at night riding past the clubs seeing whats out. I doubled back around to the Sound Bar off of Ohio Ave. and slowed down to almost a stop due to traffic and some guy with a movie camera asked if he could shoot it. Security stopped traffic behind me the guy ran ahead about 20 feet and asked me to drive by and then shot it from the rear. No $$$$ for the short shoot but from the buzz going around it could have been for the new Batman movie. But there are a number of films being shot in the area THREE of my friends just rented out there homes for a couple days to do a movie shoot. $2000/day.

The guy behind me in the S500 looked a little satly that they didn't want to film his Benz with the Rims....lol. And plus I got alot of attention from the ladies in line at the club. There was a line around the corner and here I am in the middle of the street in a Maserati holding up traffic with a camera man.

.....Life is good.lol

Leme know if you guys see a my Black Maser with BBS LM series in any flicks :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts