Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow, sorry I'm going to miss this! I live in Miami Beach and just bought a 2005 Coupe in Pompano Beach last month, so this would have been a great way to meet some other local enthusiasts. Unfortunately, my wife and I are going on a 7-day Caribbean Cruise out of the Port of Miami tomorrow. Oh well.

I see from the ad that this appears to be a monthly event on the second Saturday of each month. Does this actually take place every month? We'd definitely be interested in attending future events, although we'll once again by traveling on and around November 8th, so we'd miss next month's event as well. Definitely up for December though!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings MadMan, this is in fact a monthly event... hope to see you in December!

Wow, sorry I'm going to miss this! I live in Miami Beach and just bought a 2005 Coupe in Pompano Beach last month, so this would have been a great way to meet some other local enthusiasts. Unfortunately, my wife and I are going on a 7-day Caribbean Cruise out of the Port of Miami tomorrow. Oh well.

I see from the ad that this appears to be a monthly event on the second Saturday of each month. Does this actually take place every month? We'd definitely be interested in attending future events, although we'll once again by traveling on and around November 8th, so we'd miss next month's event as well. Definitely up for December though!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
FYI - just a shout out to Maserati Fort Lauderdale - they did a top-notch job on a PPI for a 2005 Coupe GT I purchased a few weeks ago from a Pompano Beach dealer. Thanks to Gabriel Casanova and his crew. They took me on two-days notice amidst a busy charity event at the dealership.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
FYI - just a shout out to Maserati Fort Lauderdale - they did a top-notch job on a PPI for a 2005 Coupe GT I purchased a few weeks ago from a Pompano Beach dealer. Thanks to Gabriel Casanova and his crew. They took me on two-days notice amidst a busy charity event at the dealership.
Veloce49, welcome back!!

Yes the Experience Group is a great dealer (Maserati/Ferrari), my dealer actually (which I will visit soon to test-drive some models), and I have nothing but great things to say about the employees (including Gabriel).

So.....you are back to Maserati... Any pictures?

:cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Veloce49, welcome back!!

Yes the Experience Group is a great dealer (Maserati/Ferrari), my dealer actually (which I will visit soon to test-drive some models), and I have nothing but great things to say about the employees (including Gabriel).

So.....you are back to Maserati... Any pictures?

:cheers:
Thank you for the kind words Sunshine! We will be sure to let Gabriel know!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Wow, sorry I'm going to miss this! I live in Miami Beach and just bought a 2005 Coupe in Pompano Beach last month, so this would have been a great way to meet some other local enthusiasts. Unfortunately, my wife and I are going on a 7-day Caribbean Cruise out of the Port of Miami tomorrow. Oh well. I see from the ad that this appears to be a monthly event on the second Saturday of each month. Does this actually take place every month? We'd definitely be interested in attending future events, although we'll once again by traveling on and around November 8th, so we'd miss next month's event as well. Definitely up for December though![/QUOT

Small world. I too bought a 2005 Coupe (GT) in Pompano Beach last month

·
Registered
74 Posts
Small world. I too bought a 2005 Coupe (GT) in Pompano Beach last month
Very small world; especially considering the fact (as you already know) that I used to live in Chevy Chase too! I bought my car from Stellar Autos. In fact, even though it has now been two months since I purchased it, it is still listed on their website:

2005 Used Maserati Coupe Coupe at Stellar Autos Serving Pompano Beach, FL, IID 12461453

If you scroll down, you'll see about 50 or so photos.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone heading to cars/coffee FLL on 1/10 provided it is still on? I am heading up from Miami Beach. Happy New Year.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Anyone heading to cars/coffee FLL on 1/10 provided it is still on? I am heading up from Miami Beach. Happy New Year.
I was talking with a service advisor this morning on another matter and asked about the C&C for next Saturday and he confirmed that it was on as scheduled. My wife and I will be driving up from Miami Beach as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was talking with a service advisor this morning on another matter and asked about the C&C for next Saturday and he confirmed that it was on as scheduled. My wife and I will be driving up from Miami Beach as well.
Cars & Coffee is on for this Saturday!

·
Registered
74 Posts
My wife and I attended this event this morning. Actually, I killed two birds with one stone by having my car serviced while we were there. A very nice turnout and a much bigger spread put out by the dealership than I could have imagined. It wasn't just cars & coffee; it was cars & coffee & eggs & sausage & potatoes & bagels & Danish, etc, etc, etc.... It was a full breakfast buffet!

But of course, the buffet was secondary to the reason for being ther: to look at and admire some amazing vehicles. Had a great time wandering through the parking lot looking at the cars brought by other attendees, as well as those of the dealership itself.

Although we will, unfortunately, be out of the country for the next two monthly events (we're leaving next week on a seven-week trip to Fiji, Australia & New Zealand) I plan to return to the cars & coffee event in April. Hope to see other Maseratilife Forum members from SoFla there as well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My wife and I attended this event this morning. Actually, I killed two birds with one stone by having my car serviced while we were there. A very nice turnout and a much bigger spread put out by the dealership than I could have imagined. It wasn't just cars & coffee; it was cars & coffee & eggs & sausage & potatoes & bagels & Danish, etc, etc, etc.... It was a full breakfast buffet!

But of course, the buffet was secondary to the reason for being ther: to look at and admire some amazing vehicles. Had a great time wandering through the parking lot looking at the cars brought by other attendees, as well as those of the dealership itself.

Although we will, unfortunately, be out of the country for the next two monthly events (we're leaving next week on a seven-week trip to Fiji, Australia & New Zealand) I plan to return to the cars & coffee event in April. Hope to see other Maseratilife Forum members from SoFla there as well.
Sorry I missed you MadMan. I was looking and found your car. Was parked behind that green Ferrari ( or was it a Lamborghini). There was also a blue 2005 Maserati coupe that must have been traded in recently. It was a really good turnout w a few really interesting cars. Have to get new plates as my jersey plates stuck out like a sore thumb! Hope to see more folks next time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry I missed you MadMan. I was looking and found your car. Was parked behind that green Ferrari ( or was it a Lamborghini). There was also a blue 2005 Maserati coupe that must have been traded in recently. It was a really good turnout w a few really interesting cars. Have to get new plates as my jersey plates stuck out like a sore thumb! Hope to see more folks next time.
Sorry I missed you as well, Jim. Yeah that green Ferrari was something wasn't it?! Speaking of Ferraris, my wife and I both fell in love with a 2011 California model that they had in the showroom. The color combo was awesome.

Used 2011 FERRARI CALIFORNIA For Sale | Fort Lauderdale FL | VIN: ZFF65LJA6B0181856

If we hadn't just gotten both a Jag and the Maserati Coupe in the past few months, it might have been something we'd seriously consider.

Speaking of Maserati Coupes....are you sure you're not thinking of the blue Spyder that was in the back corner of the lot? We asked about that car and were told that it is actually the property of Manheim and that it was at the dealership because it needed keys.

The only disappointing aspect of our visit to the dealership for the event was that we also had an 11:00am appointment to have our car serviced (which is why I didn't bother to clean it up before driving up there), and the car just sat in the parking lot for almost two hours until 12:50pm before anyone from service even began to look at it. We had other plans for the afternoon that we had to cancel because we had assumed the car would be done about when the event was. Instead, we didn't end up leaving the dealership until almost 3:00pm.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That Ferrari California was my favorite as well. Yes, I meant to write 2005 spyder and not coupe re: the one in the back. I assumed it was a trade because the plates were off. Your car looked good despite a little dust. There was a guy Mitch there with his son - he had a BMW Alpina. Pretty sick car. He owned a GS and Spyder previously too. Enjoy your travels overseas. See you in April.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you next month!! :smile2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts