Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the Indianapolis area that want to meet up I highly recommended checking out the Facebook page of the title. Great meeting you Yasser hopefully more owners can come to the next meeting. I may be able to go again in 2 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for posting! I’m usually attending each Saturday as well. Looking forward to having a bit more representation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was able to goto just the one...

My gt goes to the dealer tomorrow.. lets see if they are able to finish by saturday.. if they do then I’ll definitely make it to this coming saturdays cars and coffee..

Let me know

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’ll be attending the SVRA events at IMS this weekend. Should be a good time with a rather large car show as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thinking of heading down Saturday, would be my first visit.

Picked up a 2016 Ghibli S Q4 a few months ago, but this time might bring my '97 Camaro SS Convertible.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If weather works out, I’ll be there for the first 1/2. Hope to see you in that Camaro!

·
Registered
25 Posts
How is parking there, I might shoot for a little later (10 or 10:30) and then head over to the DareDevil Brewing Company for lunch. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you make it out? I saw a few Camaros walking around but no owners. I drove the modded Volvo due to the construction and pavement issues.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ah, I was looking for the Maserati in you pics. Yeah the construction was a surprise for me. At least they built a little edge/taper on the pavement. I hope nobody had any issues with that, not a problem for me.

Got there around the start. Walked around the lot, sat by the car for about a half hour and did another pass around the lot.

Mine was the Red '97 (4th Gen LT1) SS Convertible with Grey interior and the back seats replaced with a sub-woofer box. Not too far from the coffee/donut tents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts