Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

If you want to personalize a bit more your car, it is good to know a swiss maserati dealer can do everything you want, I saw a carbon bonnet for the Coupé based on the Trofeo bonnet (air extractors) : very nice and only 4 kg. They does not have a "correct" web site, but here is the links :
The dealer site : http://www.maserati-car.ch/
Some pics : http://www.mdconcept.ch/carbone/mdc_maserati.html
They have the possibility to sell these products in all countries.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure I have two prices in my mind for the bonnet : CHF 5000 and CHF 15000 (not the same :D )

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah, the prices are crazy. I saw one web site advertising for carbon fibre shift paddles for $750!

·
Registered
681 Posts
It's aftermarket companies trying to take advantage of the fact that it's a Maserati.

How many of you guys are interested in carbon fiber items? If there is enough interest I.E. 5 people per item I can get reasonably priced items made.

·
Registered
835 Posts
i'm interested and of course paddle shifters aren't the only things i wanna go carbon...and again it all depends on the prices.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Kevin,
I'd be interested in a carbon fibre rear deck lip similar to the GS.
I'm going to a place on Friday that may be able to make one for me.

·
Registered
681 Posts
STARDOC said:
Kevin,
I'd be interested in a carbon fibre rear deck lip similar to the GS.
I'm going to a place on Friday that may be able to make one for me.
I'm going to start another thread where we'll take requests on carbon items. If there's something with a bit of request say 5 or more pieces we can put it into production at a reasonable price. It'd be made in the U.S. no cheap China crap so turn around time shouldn't be long minus the minimal r&d and test fitting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts