Maserati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Lambertius, I could have sent a private message but I thought others might be interested in this as well. I would love to update the front of my 2003 to the Gransport MC Victory, especially that lower spoiler. You can't buy it anywhere, there are no aftermarket options. A Canadian lister told me last year of one available at the dealer, I called, they wanted 5,700 dollars and that was reduced from 15,000. Yes, it was carbon fibre.

I have not asked but I assume/hope I can install a GrandSport front bumper on the standard Coupe GT, I've looked at the pictures, that MC Victory spoiler is installed on the GS bumper not the Coupe GT. Anyone has a spare MC Victory spoiler they are willing to lend and are you interested in finding someone to make copies?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Hi Lambertius, I could have sent a private message but I thought others might be interested in this as well. I would love to update the front of my 2003 to the Gransport MC Victory, especially that lower spoiler. You can't buy it anywhere, there are no aftermarket options. A Canadian lister told me last year of one available at the dealer, I called, they wanted 5,700 dollars and that was reduced from 15,000. Yes, it was carbon fibre.

I have not asked but I assume/hope I can install a GrandSport front bumper on the standard Coupe GT, I've looked at the pictures, that MC Victory spoiler is installed on the GS bumper not the Coupe GT. Anyone has a spare MC Victory spoiler they are willing to lend and are you interested in finding someone to make copies?
I actually have access to a MCV spoiler believe it or not, but I wouldn't try and get a copy made unless I had some deposits from the start. The guy who owns it would want some security on the parts.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi there Lambertius, you seem to be extremely well connected and resourceful :) Well, the message is out and I hope I am not the only one who is interested. I am of course willing to post some deposit but of course this must be a group buy or else it does not make sense, I could have simply bought that spoiler but I'm not a fan of throwing money away

·
Registered
200 Posts
I actually have access to a MCV spoiler believe it or not, but I wouldn't try and get a copy made unless I had some deposits from the start. The guy who owns it would want some security on the parts.
I would be down to an MCV front splitter group buy, it really adds to the look of the car. 👍

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’d be in for an Mcv front splitter as well. Most carbon front lips run about 1k for good quality stuff

I would have been in for these seat backs but I have Ferrari challenge seat ready for install due to my track ambitions. And want to save the seat back money instead for lambertius rotor setup

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just placed my order for the seat backings. Can't wait to be rid of the sticky melting OEM backings :D Thanks so much for organsing this, Lambertius.

I'd also be very interested in the MCV style front lip. Put me down for one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be interested in the MCV front splitter as well. Mine is lightly scratched, and it's nearly impossible to find one anyway, it would be nice to have a backup. I'm sure plenty of MCV would be interested too.
Do you think they would be able to match the blue wave in the carbon?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
I got an email from Carbon Miata today, we only need two more people to get the order moving! So bug your friends!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would be in on a MCV front splitter group buy!!!

I have been searching for a used gransport front lower spoiler but MCV would be even better

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Hi Everyone!

The final order was placed today, so I'm going to ask the manufacturer to proceed! If you were on the fence, now is the time to get in.

I thank everyone for their patience and support, and I will continue to provide updates as I get them. Once manufacturing starts it will take 2-3 months for them to show up at your door, and then about 30 minutes to install them!

Cheers!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
So I've had a chat with Marc at Carbon Miata - we're setting the official end of orders for the group buy at the 28th of February, after that the link to purchase will come down and production will start!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just painted my old ones and reinstalled them ( Spring is coming in Europe), but beliving Haydn, it only takes 30 Minutes to change :p

81 - 100 of 113 Posts