1. Lambertius
2. @Sportinlife
3. @Vin888
4. @Velik Bellemin
5. David (facebook)
6. Jerome (facebook)
7. @AdrianR

Strong Maybes:
1. Non-forum guy who I was randomly chatting to about MX-5s who has a 2005 Gransport and recognised me from YouTube.
2. @SwissGSpyder
3. Mike (facebook)
4. Jon (facebook)
5. George (facebook)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Okay, so I'm talking with the manufacturer about the best way to organise payment and shipping. Ideally I don't want to handle anyone's money, so I'm asking him if there is a way he can put it up on his store temporarily to take the orders. I will come back with an update soon!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
I've spoken with Marc, the owner at CarbonMiata - He has put the parts up on his website to be purchased and shipped directly from him! This is bulk order pricing, all 10 orders will need to be placed before the manufacturing starts since this is a group buy, so please let me know who has placed an order so we can keep a headcount! I've already put my order in!

The benefit of doing it this way is there is no double-handling of money, and you don't need to worry about me stealing from you like the last guy who organised a group buy.

I know some people are planning to split postage costs, if this is you, you'll need to organise with the person you're planning to split with and then email Marc directly through the email listed in the advert! He will quote you on the number of sets you want and postage as a single package.

I've also reiterated to Marc about changes to the first prototype, but please keep in mind that this is a custom part and that it is possible you may have minor defects that need to be cleaned or filled for fitment but there should be no major defects. Also in fairness to CarbonMiata, they've struggled with shipping times since COVID, so he has given a realistic production time in the listing for you.

No more sticky parts bois!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
@navcorr was kind enough to send me a PM; the description of the part on Carbon Miata is generic and it isn't my website so I have no control of it. This part will not fit the 4200 or the Spyder. If you have a Spyder Gransport, there are slight differences so make sure you send me a direct message if you're interested and we'll see if we can work something out, but this shell will not fit the Spyder Gransport directly!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok great. I am checking if we are going to share shipping for the one shipping to Switzerland, also tried Marc website but so far imputing Swiss address doesn’t allow me to checkout. I sent an email to him. Thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Ok great. I am checking if we are going to share shipping for the one shipping to Switzerland, also tried Marc website but so far imputing Swiss address doesn’t allow me to checkout. I sent an email to him. Thanks
Who are you splitting shipping with?

61 - 80 of 113 Posts