Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I would send a note to Kent Woodworth or wait for him to come across this thread. You definately have a wierd one going on.. I have had that happen before but it turned out to be my passenger side door not latching all the way, which I fixed with a little silicone spray on the latch and by cleaning up the extra grease on it...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
...Oddly enough, I can lock the car via the pass side door.

Anyone know if a relay or seperate fuse etc that drives the doors seperatly?

According to the service manual there is one 20amp fuse for all door locks and it's located in slot F24 in the fuse box, which is section D of the fuse blocks, the far right side of the fuse blocks, second row up from the bottom, second fuse from the left...

There are door lock motors for both doors, one in each... It could be a lose wire as well.. You may need to take off the door panel on the inside and use a 12volt test light to see if you have power at the door lock motor... If so then you might have a bad motor or you could have a bad switch as well, you could tell with the same 12Volt test light.. Click your key fob and see if the power comes on and off at the lock motor, etc...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.