Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Maserati SQ4. I drive it daily, has 47k on it. I didn't drive it for 4 days was out of town for Memorial Day, I got in the car yesterday to start it, lights up, but will not start. I didn't know that I had a charger in the trunk, but I hooked it up, charged it for a couple of hours and car started right up. I got in the car this morning, would not start, same as Tuesday. I charged it for a couple of hours lights went to 4, ran car for about 15 miles, had battery checked and it was showing to be good on Auto Zone battery tester. 99% good, I got home attached the little charger let it charge till I got it to the green, disconnected it, waited for about 30 minutes and tried to start car, same results. Everything lights up, but will not start. Hooked charger up again, back to 2 lights, so I am thinking either I need a battery, because I didn't check voltage or I have something draining battery while sitting. Any body seen this before, my closest dealer if over 2 hours away. Any suggestions?
Greatly appreciated....

Ozzie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered battery from interstate will have it tomorrow. Is there anything I need to know b/f installing it?

Thanks,

Ozzie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts