Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, recently noticed my car pulls to the right under normal stright line driving conditions. At first I thought to check tire pressure to ensure all tires were even and of course they were. I filled all 4 tires another 5PSI just incase and the problem is still there. My question is, what do you think it is? Will I need to get the tires balanced? Rotated? If so, can any tire shop do this, or will it need to go to the dealer? Your help is much appreciated.

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your alignment is off, yeah any tire shop can do an alignment but not on a maserati check out shoreline motoring located in Huntington beach so cal.. they specialize in that type of stuff good luck
Mc12, appreciate the heads up, unfortunately don't live anywhere close to cali. way on the other side in NC instead. Problem is I'll have to have the dealer ship the car to another city for service, since they don't have a service center in charlotte. Becomes a bit of a PITA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.