Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share a great find.

I was looking for a nice indoor car cover (and occasional outdoor use when no rain was in the forecast) for my Maserati.

I really wanted a cover that would fit like a glove and not "hang" loose like a typical "Noah" type fabric cover.

Kerry McMullen at Maserati Club International (http://www.maseratinet.com) has this beautiful cover in stock for both the Coupe and Spyder. They are factory fit, and what a nice touch to have the Maserati Logo on the trunk and emblem on the windshield. The cover cost $395.00. Color is only available in the Navy Blue with red pinstripe.

I would say this cover is comparable to the "Custom Weave" cover from Covercraft. Its like a Lycra/Spandex outside with a very, VERY soft flannel/cotton lining.

Here are some pictures of it on the car:

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Jalpa_Mike said:
Kerry McMullen at Maserati Club International (http://www.maseratinet.com) has this beautiful cover in stock for both the Coupe and Spyder. They are factory fit, and what a nice touch to have the Maserati Logo on the trunk and emblem on the windshield. The cover cost $395.00. Color is only available in the Navy Blue with red pinstripe.
That is a great - nay - an excellent price. I bought mine from the dealer. Ouch. But it is a really nice item.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Its like a Lycra/Spandex outside with a very, VERY soft flannel/cotton lining.

Sounds like it would make a sexy wife/girlfriend cover as well ;)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i have the factory cover for the QP.
it fits well and makes the car look expensive.

however, i drive the car often, and really, the cover was on for no more than a couple of week max.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Alas, it seems Maserati Club International have sold the last one and don't know when they'll get some more. I was offered one for the Spyder along with some photos of it fitting a coupe ...

Anyone got any suggestions for who makes a really nice indoor cover? My baby is getting quite a bit of dust on it from the work I'm doing on the house above the garage.

·
Registered
111 Posts
www.coverking.com

owned 3 of the good ones.... best ones I found and my friends use them as well. 240$.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts