Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what about car cover, Minneapolis are car covers available from your company? and of course$? tell us being in the boonies i may want one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a Covercraft ("Form-Fit") indoor car cover for my coupe, and I swear, I liked it almost as much as I liked my car! It was made out of some kind of spandex fabric, with a fleece lining. Bright red on a black car looked sweet! This particular cover is only made for exotic, highend cars. Anyway, I bought if from a company called Carbytes.com; a lot of other places also sell these (such as Autosports.com), but I got great personalized service with Carbytes and as I recall I saved money buying it from them. These covers are amazing; they literally stretch over your car hugging all of its curves, etc. They're also easy to get on and off, and you can throw them in the washing machine. I looked at the official Maserati covers, and thought they were a bit cheesey...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cover up

john your cover is hard to tell about, car/ female. the way the thing fits, hugs, etc. well think about this. does your wife know you have another love!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
johnD, could you please post a picture of your car + car cover?

·
Registered
278 Posts
I bought the Maserati (blue) QP cover and think I paid 280Eu for it..... It looks like the picture above but without the red stinching

·
Registered
681 Posts
You can get the authentic Maserati covers made specifically for your car or the usual generic ones. Either will work fine, all it comes down to is whether you want the Maserati logo on the cover or not.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry, I sold the car about a year ago and didn't take any pictures with the cover on it. As I recall the advertisement has a picture of a silver Porsche with either a red or blue cover that shows the fit and finish of the cover pretty well. I didn't particurly like the standard Maserati cover because it didn't fit very tightly; it loked kind of sloppy on the car, and as I said, a bit cheesey. I liked the fleece lining against the paint finish, since I spent so much time washing and waxing the car.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
JohnD said:
Sorry, I sold the car about a year ago and didn't take any pictures with the cover on it. As I recall the advertisement has a picture of a silver Porsche with either a red or blue cover that shows the fit and finish of the cover pretty well. I didn't particurly like the standard Maserati cover because it didn't fit very tightly; it loked kind of sloppy on the car, and as I said, a bit cheesey. I liked the fleece lining against the paint finish, since I spent so much time washing and waxing the car.
Sorry, but my factory cover for the QP stretches perfectly and never sloppy; therefore, i cannot agree with you that it is a bit cheesey.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
loose coverup

m you tell em! after all we know the best of the best(quote from men in black) original is a must!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts