Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting to see some fall colors in Central Ontario. This little guys decided to jump ship and float in my window while I was at Tims Hortons drive thru.
Since he had good taste to want to come for a ride in a slick car I took him along.
LOL
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Vehicle audio

🤣

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,896 Posts
Yeah, sure, right ..it just flew in the window, and it coincidentally happens to be ( or look close enough to ) a Canadian maple leaf ? Also could look like a fat trident if one used their imagination..
You‘re not fooling’ anyone buddy, you PLANT-ed it there for effect .. but nice touch ! ;):p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there,

Where did you find the cool screen for the Android infotainment system? The one in my system looks pretty lame...
Thanks

Just starting to see some fall colors in Central Ontario. This little guys decided to jump ship and float in my window while I was at Tims Hortons drive thru.
Since he had good taste to want to come for a ride in a slick car I took him along.
LOL View attachment 145749
🤣

·
Registered
941 Posts
DSGT....those maple leafs are wicked smaaattt. I'm lokking at billions of them up here in maine this week. Rte 201 from Solon to Jackman was some of the most beautiful foliage I have ever seen yesterday. Pictures don't do it justice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
El Napo
The screen is from car launcher pro, it was an easy download. I got all the info from one of the threads here .
It was a very long thread about tricks and stuff for the android head unit. Very good detail in it on what we can do this this unit.
Hope that helps.
Nic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts