Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can see some similarities especially the front third - moreso for the rest of it when the roof is on.

Having said that ...........as a total package the Ferrari does very little for me and I'm in love with the Granturismo (in particular the "S" but I like em both)

Ed

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see it in the front of the ferrari. But that is one confused looking car. Also agree the gran turismo is a better looking vehicle. Just wish the gran turismo was the same size as the coupe/GS

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
of course, both are front-mid engine layout italian GT with a V8. one being a 4 seater coupe with AT or the MC shift, the other a 2 seater hardtop convertible with a brand new 7 speed dual clutch transmission. both are very beautiful pininfarina design. (although i feel the california is not as stylish a ferrari as it could be).

one is 1/2 the price, for lesser performance. many will consider the GT to be a bargain ferrari. (who knows the resale value of the california, so cost of ownership is still questionable).

chances are, if one chooses the GT-S, it is going to be more exclusive than the California.

if someone absolutely love the new california and the brand, go for the ferrari.
otherwise, the GT-S is going to be a bargain for its price.

·
Registered
56 Posts
"Well, the Japanese are getting better and better ... even in shape" ... I might say that, if a friend of mine would proudly show me his new Califormia and I had lost my glasses having hard times to figure out what he got .. or is it the new Corvette?

My very prejudiced two cents - owning the most emotional car I ever got - the GranTurismo! . For this car I do not need glasses at all!

@ M!: 100% agree - perfectly said

1 - 6 of 6 Posts