Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the front nose looks like a totally different clip on the vintage badging....I luv the looks of the mesh grille in front and rear and am looking to buy a 2004 Coupe M/T but can I change these grilles out; it does not look like it to me...dogdoc

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx! what about adding mesh grille in the rear fascia/bumper?

Ok, so you can change the front out; can you add the mesh like grille in the rear of the coupe like the vintage, or custom some piece of mesh?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ok, so you can change the front out; can you add the mesh like grille in the rear of the coupe like the vintage, or custom some piece of mesh?
OK, I think you're really asking two questions here.

1) the vintage pack cars use chrome mesh grille inserts and yes if you buy them, at least the front one is pretty easy to change.

2) the 2005 and later cars have larger front and rear grilles (like the GS) and you've probably seen a vintage 2005 or later - they are certainly distinctive!

To swap the front and rear bumpers out for the 05 and later style is pretty expensive, there have been a few threads on this.

2004 non vintage, front

2004 non vintage, rear

2004 vintage, front

2004 vintage, rear

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thnx, I just want the mesh look

I do not want to chage the whole front clip just the mesh part; and you are right most of what I have seen are the 2005 cars, one 2004.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts