Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I'm currently actively researching as looking to buy a Coupe in the next six months. Was at the local dealership last week where I was shown the Gransport which looks just gorgeous. I especillay love the different seats and steering wheel.

Right now, I feel the Gransport is still too new and will take a real hit depreciation-wise so I think I'm going to opt for a regular Coupe as my first trident-car. But I'd love to have the Gransport-style steering wheel.

Anyone know if they can be fitted to regular Coupes?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yes, sold a few to customers already, not cheap though. I don't have the price off-hand but I do recall it being mid $2k's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MVP. Can you tell me if it's a straight forward fit or if it has to go in the shop to be fitted (which is probably the case, considering airbag issues...)?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Black Steering wheel for a 2005 GranSport is part number: 207843

and Eurospares sells them for $1,848.85. Ouch.

·
Registered
681 Posts
elsiesvg said:
Thanks MVP. Can you tell me if it's a straight forward fit or if it has to go in the shop to be fitted (which is probably the case, considering airbag issues...)?
I highly recommend getting it done at a dealer to gurantee installation is correct so the airbag will deploy correctly.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
530 Posts
airbag schmairbag, just don't throw it into the scenery :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts