Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer to diagnose the faults and clear them on my 2009 Quattroporte S 4.7
First the battery was replaced due to low voltage (P0301)(b1005)and (b-CAN line error,bus-off)(P0A04)” grounds were checked, it did clear the airbag fault.
Also had U1602 line faulty.
Second was U1715 side acceleration sensor, C1557 no symptoms and C1315 no symptoms
Third was U1706 invalid, no communication with NFR and C1011 battery voltage too low.
It was suspected that there was a CAN line issue.
So now the electrical system was reset and it still has suspension/stability control warnings and heater display
flashes 99 and no control of the heater/air conditioner system.
I drove the car home and it runs fine but no parking brake, can’t calibrate the TPMS and the icon is still on as well as the above.
Any help or suggestions. Also it anyone has wiring diagrams could you send me them to me.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Low voltage sets off all kinds of faults on these cars. If it were mine first I would do another battery disconnect and reset, following the reset procedure which you can find by searching here. If that doesn't work hopefully Jason (or others here) can help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Low voltage sets off all kinds of faults on these cars. If it were mine first I would do another battery disconnect and reset, following the reset procedure which you can find by searching here. If that doesn't work hopefully Jason (or others here) can help.
Thanks for the suggestion, we did that with the fresh and full charged battery but had the same results plus now the transmission error appeared.

4,545 Posts
Sounds like a module is knocking out some of the network...You need a proper scan tool to really diagnosis...Jason

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your quick reply Jason! This fault codes are from the dealers scanner, what should I ask them to do when I take it back. They did scan the car and replaced the battery which got rid of the airbag fault but the others remained. Does Maserati have wiring diagrams (color codes and devices)?

4,545 Posts
Ask them to Diagnosis the car...Maserati has wiring diagrams, but I don't you have a wiring problem it sounds like...Jason

·
Registered
316 Posts
I would still try the battery reset a couple times before taking it back to the dealer. It doesnt cost anything and if the dealer suggests another battery reset should fix it, you can say you already tried that. Might want look for a good indi shop if the dealer cant or won't figure it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts