Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the code for the latest software update for the cambiocorsa to fit a MY 2002 Spyder??
I think there were improvements and the best seems to be MY 05...
Anyone has the codes for software with correspondent model years?

Thanks,

·
Registered
45 Posts
The absalute best software for clutch life and performance in particular would be the pre sofast software that originally came in the 2002. Installing camp 90 software is also ok as long as it is still pre sofast. Pre sofast has no throttle intervention from a stop and engages the clutch much quicker. Tire smoking starts from any stop. Very few of the 2002 cars still have the pre sofast. 2005 software is not compatible with a 2002 model car. To get pre sofst back requires replacement of the Cambio control unit. Cambio units can only be programmed forward and there is no way to install earlier software back.
2002-2003 softwares are compatible 2004 are stand alone and 2005-on are stand alone and grandsport is seperate on its own.

·
Registered
518 Posts
From what I understand is uses different shift speeds and intervals plus a firmer clutch engaugement...I know LeoNardo does a TCU retune and that is the type of changes they make for the trans systems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts