Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to buy a clutch calibration tool for my Maserati CAMBIOCORSA. Does anyone here have one for sale or can you advise me where I could find one. I do know about the Leonardo tool. Any input on that is also appreciated. Because of the price of the tool I am looking For a used one. Thanks so much for reading my post

·
Registered
626 Posts
if you search around the forum, i believe there is at least one aftermarket scan tool that does clutch calibrations. i don't think it was too cheap either. the factory tool goes for a few thousand every so often on ebay, but i don't know how much it'll do without the subscription to maserati servers.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Launch X431 should do what you want and is one of the cheapest cost.

Instead of a Leonardo I believe they also sell the Galileo which is the same features but tied to a single car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you search around the forum, i believe there is at least one aftermarket scan tool that does clutch calibrations. i don't think it was too cheap either. the factory tool goes for a few thousand every so often on ebay, but i don't know how much it'll do without the subscription to maserati servers.
Thanks so much for your reply. Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts