Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in the 70's this weekend in Atlanta; cool outside, I was NOT using the A/C or any fan or any HVAC control but the Car was BLOWING IN HOTTTT AIR as I drove; .....called the dealer and he said to put the button on recirculate which will close the vent and not allow air flow into the cabin; but I thought I could not used that button or the economy button UNLESS the heat or A/C mode was on or the fan; he said to turn the fan on,press the recirculate button and then turn the fan off.....I do not want to have to use the A/C with the temps in the 70's....Dogdoc

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still looking for answer???PLEASE

SO I drive tonight and do what the dealer Service writer says; turn fan on, put in RECIRCULATE mode which will close the vent.....and then turn fan off....well this turns the REcirculate mode off(when switching the fan off which is what I told him would happen) which allows the hot air to come in; am I the only one experiencing this when I do not want to run the A/C?????? dogdoc:confused:

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
121 Posts
SO I drive tonight and do what the dealer Service writer says; turn fan on, put in RECIRCULATE mode which will close the vent.....and then turn fan off....well this turns the REcirculate mode off(when switching the fan off which is what I told him would happen) which allows the hot air to come in; am I the only one experiencing this when I do not want to run the A/C?????? dogdoc:confused:
Same thing happens with every late model Alfa Romeo (and I've driven them all). I've concluded that it's some of the charm of Italian electrics. I now just drive with the a/c on as low as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts