Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My maser is up on consignment to reduce my juggling of assets between here and pa to make it easier to expand into a new market out west somewhere, either Scottsdale or Vegas I’ve been thinking and researching non stop for 2weeks.

Would either like to have a mic high end consignment motorcycle dealer and shop that also does unique cars/toys or just a handful of ice cream shops/bars/fast casual food places.

Never been to Scottsdale but I’ve driven all around in google street view and YouTube and everything else to learn the area and market. Much stronger motorcycle demographic than South Florida. But like sofla, there is almost zero commercial space that’s vacant. Although prices are less than half!

Anyone in the area? Anyone spend a lot of time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there... I'm the National Sales Manager for an oil company that has a heavy focus on the powersport industry. One of our better sales people manages the PHX market specifically as it relates to powersports. I have to say I'm a little disappointed by it, at least for us. It supposedly is one of the largest powersport markets in the US but I haven't been too impressed- large OEM dealers control the market ie GO AZ, Ridenow.

For you though being that it is a large market there is probably some opportunity but at the same time there is a ton of competition both from the OEM dealer side and independent. There are a ton of small garages throughout the greater PHX area that do consignment and have a small for sale area. Motomax Service is probably gonna be your biggest competitor- Mesa, AZ. Very large independent dealer with a big service facility. Scottsdale is an affluent community but there are a lot of options for powersport needs. That's my .02 at least. Hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts