Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed 2 bucket seats in my car, with harness. The result is very good, specially on the weight point of view. The reduction is significative ! Before the seats, I was at 1580 Kg. Today the car weight probably less than 1530 Kg ! The back seats are suprisingly very heavy !

I'm looking for an other steering wheel (momo), but I need an adaptator. Nobody know the specs of this adapter. Does anybody know which-one I must use ?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Lionel,

Glad to see you are a member of the 3 pedal club!

I have an issue of my foot hitting the gas pedal when I am braking. ( I heel and toe if I want to or not)

Have you run into the same problem, is so, how do you work around it?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fred,

I have small feet, so I does not have this problem. I frequently use pilot shoes, narrower than standard shoes. I like the actual configuration of my pedals, very easy for heel and toe, compare to a Porsche 996 on which it is almost impossible for my to "heel and toe".

You have probably larger feet...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Lionel. . .I think I may have asked this before, but, do you still drive your Maser on the street? It almost looks like a full-on GT3 car! :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lionel. . .I think I may have asked this before, but, do you still drive your Maser on the street? It almost looks like a full-on GT3 car! :D
Yes I do ! Next (last?) step will be a momo steering-wheel. In fact my car is very like an home-made GT3 version of the Coupé GT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts