Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
eyes on the road please...

kind of funny... nice to see that you let your eyes go to the road from time to time.... ha

the cockpit looks kind of cool / stealthy at night...

waiting for mine... 70 more days till Santa arrives....

I am not that much of an audio phile for it to much matter.... as long as it is good, it doesn't have to be great for me....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Since a few people asked what the Bose speakers do on a Maserati Granturismo, i taped this small movie so you can see you can drive at the volume at the FULL MAX VOLUME of 30! and still the sound is just PERFECT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLSafzFLUlI
I have a six month excruciating wait to get my GT. Thinking about getting a subwoofer/amp installed. Do you know if I can get a Bose subwoofer and not have any compatability issues?

·
Registered
793 Posts
--- Thinking about getting a subwoofer/amp installed. Do you know if I can get a Bose subwoofer and not have any compatability issues?
Save your money on this audio system. It's a joke and the drivers are made of toilet paper in my opinion!

The current system is all digital so adding a sub to it is difficult.

Stay with an analog system if you can and have a good aftermarket dealer install a good upgrade system.

Do a search here to see a fabulous system a member had installed in his QP about a year ago.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The meaning of my short video was just to show you that putting these speakers to the maximum output still gives a clear sound, my small camera couldn't ofcorse record that sound quality

Just something you cannot do with the standard speakers, you would just blow them into the roof

1 - 6 of 6 Posts