Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. We are new on this site, just wanted to make an introduction and give you an overview of Borelli Motor Sports.

Borelli Motor Sports is a unique automotive shop in San Jose CA, which provides trusted and expert maintenance and service, race car rentals and premier-class storage.

Racing is in our DNA, and from our racing pedigree comes our commitment to providing the highest quality in everything we do — delivering extraordinary performance, maximum drivability and complete safety for vehicle owners.

Our service technicians are ASE-certified and unsurpassed in their specialties.

For the racing enthusiast, we offer everything from comprehensive driving day prep and trackside support to personalized coaching by racing professionals. And for auto enthusiasts or collectors we provide absolutely secure, climate-controlled, pristine storage for your most treasured vehicles.

For speed, service and storage, all you need to know is Borelli Motor Sports. Feel free to visit our web site Borellimotorsports.com, or go to our facebook page.

We are here to help all of you, all you have to do is let us know how we can help you

·
Registered
395 Posts
Can you give us a basic rundown of what you charge for some regular items like clutch change, annual fluid/filter service etc?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basic rundown for clutch more than likely it would not be more than 4,500 and annual service 1,690 w/tax, parts, labor and loaner car if needed.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Basic rundown for clutch more than likely it would not be more than 4,500 and annual service 1,690 w/tax, parts, labor and loaner car if needed.
These are very comparable to what FM of San Francisco charges. Though the loaner car is an advantage as the factory Ferrari/Maserati dealer doesn't offer a loaner.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to mention some of our other amenities, because we are located in club auto sport, we are able to offer some amenities that are unique to us. We also have free wi-fi,climate controled environment, top of the line security system, workout facilities, a club house, a bar that is inside a car museum that has all kinds of cars from new exotics to historically well known vintage cobras and other vintage cars. So with that said you will never be board here, and you will always be taken care of.

borellimotorsports.com

for more information contact Miles Prowse 408-770-1223, or Addison Lee 408-770-1220

·
Registered
395 Posts
I forgot to mention some of our other amenities, because we are located in club auto sport, we are able to offer some amenities that are unique to us. We also have free wi-fi,climate controled environment, top of the line security system, workout facilities, a club house, a bar that is inside a car museum that has all kinds of cars from new exotics to historically well known vintage cobras and other vintage cars. So with that said you will never be board here, and you will always be taken care of.

borellimotorsports.com

for more information contact Miles Prowse 408-770-1223, or Addison Lee 408-770-1220
Free wi-fi etc is great and appreciated BUT shouldn't there be a cost savings to using an independent mechanic shop without the advantage of a Ferrari & Maserati Factory Trained team? I don't doubt that you do good work as I have no personal reason to doubt, however most of the point of going to an indie shop VS the factory dealer is cost.

I can't speak for others but if the price is going to be similar to the Ferrari factory dealer, having factory trained and certified Ferrari Technicians is more important than ASE certification with a club house and a bar.

Along with a few factory dealers, we have some truly knowledgable, helpful and very reasonably priced indie shops on this forum that go out of their way for customers. I guess I am just supportive and protective of the "lifers".

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Long live the indie!!!
Just visited mine (ECS of Virginia) yesterday for oil/filter change. Part of the fun is seeing all the cars waiting for Josh's magic. Yesterday's included a yellow Merak in addition to numerous F-cars, a few Lambos, several QPs and 4200s and a Lotus. Much more fun than a "workout facility" which only makes me feel guilty for lack of regular exercise.

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes the price quoted for the clutch was quite different from what i was given so i checked back on my receipt and the name was close but not close enough ;-).
Good thing you checked... How much was the Clutch estimate at the shop where you got it done?

I'm going to be due soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts