Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the rear corner panels and the hood all one piece? I got a nice ding in my right rear quater panel, and I'm wondering how the repair is going to work.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well yes but I think it's obvious he means the roof.

I can't answer the question tho. I would just call the local shop. You're sure to get the right answer.

Dent poppers can do magic. Try them if at all possible.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Find a paintless dent removal place in your town...as your dealership who they use for paintless dent removal...if they are good enough for the dealership they will perform great work on your vehicle as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I meant the roof. Sorry, it's been a crazy weekend. I spoke with the body shop people toady. They told me Maserati welds the quater panels and the roof together for that seemless look.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If its not a terribly bad ding, your best bet is probably a good paintless dent repair person. We've got a couple guys around here that can work magic. If the paint is cracked or it's more substantial than that, a good collision shop is your next best bet. Make sure they're good with paint matching, and not dependent on paint codes, *especially* if it's metallic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts