Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone dealt with them?

They have 2 06QP at a great price and color combo i want.

Any feedback would appriciate it.

Just have to figure out how we going to do the logistics .. i guess if it works out.. since i am in VA..

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've been there looking before. They offered me a pretty good price on an '06 Coupe GT without any haggling (which in retrospect I should've taken based on my current experience with the cambiocorsa).

This dealership is pretty new and I think they probably move quite a few Ferrari's. From what I can tell, they seem to be good to work with....

·
Registered
196 Posts
simon78 said:
... Just have to figure out how we going to do the logistics .. i guess if it works out.. since i am in VA..
FWIW, I once bought a car near Dallas and had it shipped with DAS to NJ. That was an old US car, and it went on an open carrier. An enclosed trip would be in order for a QP of course. Prolly a couple of grand I would guess. You can get a free quote from DAS, but otherwise I am pretty sure that a high end dealer like that will have dealings with a transportation company.

Of course, you can easily fly into Dallas and drive the QP home ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Our shop car the 360 has had some work done their before, they are a top notch dealership witha g reat reputation, you should not have any hesitations dealing with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Boardwalk is great

I recently purchased(end of April) a loaded 2004 CC from them with extremely low miles and in great condition. I live in Santa Monica, flew out to Dallas then drove the car back to CA. I got my first speeding ticket after owning the car for only 5 hours. That's okay, I see it as a christening. Marcy Mernik handled everything for me, I just wish Maserati of BH were half as nice as Boardwalk.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts