Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my first post here on Maseratilife. In fact, I created this account just to share about my experience I encountered today and wanted to know if you guys know why this happened or if you guys have had similar experiences.
So anyways, today I took my 2019 Levante SQ4 for a drive today. I was driving through the back roads letting that beautiful exhaust open up for a little bit and then when I was coming back into my town to go back home, i was stuck in traffic probably two lights away from my house and a BMW X5 driver behind me was giving me the small di*k gesture (I think). He was pinching his index finger and thumb together for literally like 5 minutes straight. I didn’t even notice he was doing it until I looked in my rear mirror and saw him doing it. I wasn’t sure if he was really doing the gesture or if he was just playing with his hands, so I didn’t react to it or even acknowledge that he was doing it. So I guess I’m wondering if you guys think he was doing the gesture or if he was doing something completely different? Where I live there are tons of exotic cars like Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s, rolls Royce’s... etc so stuff like this doesn’t happen really ever especially from another luxury car driver (the guy had a new x5 bmw).... anyways guys sorry for the long post, but I’d like to know what y’all think or why you think he did this.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, hopefully you have been lurking for a while here and this inst what brought you to the forum! hehe

Jealously comes in all shapes and sizes. He may be Jealous that he couldn't swing the Levante and got an X5. Never know.

Or maybe he was holding something in his hand you couldn't see! LOL...

I would not sweat it. If this is your first exotic, enjoy. The good outweighs the bad.

I have a ton of stories to share, good and bad.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Might have been on his cell phone describing himself to someone. Nothing to do with you. les Boys ARE VERY SENSITIVE

·
Registered
812 Posts
Seems unlikely to me that is what he was doing. You're both in SUV's. How do you like your Levante?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts