Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a '13 GT and bluetooth phone calls were great. got a '15 and it's incredibly intermittent and generally crappy.

I can always hear the other person fine.

What they hear is a crap shoot. sometimes I echo, sometimes I'm so garbled that they can't understand me at all, sometimes there's rhythmic background noise and very occasionally it works reasonably well (but not great).

open to suggestions. nearest dealer is an hour away but they'd probably not be able to figure it out anyway.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
had a '13 GT and bluetooth phone calls were great. got a '15 and it's incredibly intermittent and generally crappy.

What they hear is a crap shoot. sometimes I echo, sometimes I'm so garbled that they can't understand me at all, sometimes there's rhythmic background noise and very occasionally it works reasonably well (but not great).

open to suggestions. nearest dealer is an hour away but they'd probably not be able to figure it out anyway.
Had the same issue with my 2014 Granturismo Sport, I always used iPhone's. When I bought the car I had no call quality problems. Then with a newer iPhone OS-release suddenly the other person complained about really bad call qualtity. I then asked around. What I've heard from my colleagues was that different brands seems to have their problems with the bluetooth technology. Maybe it's not what you want to hear but my solution was the using of a headset. Sounds crazy, but this solution generally had a few advantages. So the "bluetooth-problem" did not bother me any further.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it's possible that the OS update cause the problem. given that, anyone using an iPhone should also have the issue.

would love to hear feedback from others using iPhones (especially iPhone x)

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
895 Posts

I am having the SAME issues....ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts