1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Havent had any experience with that one but I use of these in my '13 GTS:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-NFC-Enabled-Bluetooth-Streaming-HA100/dp/B00YPATOEE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1526729937&sr=1-1&keywords=tplink+HA100

Works a treat - kept in the glovebox permanently connected to the USB/AUX port.
i have same one. works perfectly every time, and great price

Rols, does that one allow changing songs on the sterrring wheel?
no.
for iphone u should get one that uses the apple adapter which provides controls.
the tplink just does line out to the aux port which is all you get with android anyway :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Havent had any experience with that one but I use of these in my '13 GTS:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-NFC-Enabled-Bluetooth-Streaming-HA100/dp/B00YPATOEE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1526729937&sr=1-1&keywords=tplink+HA100

Works a treat - kept in the glovebox permanently connected to the USB/AUX port.
Does this one work for call audio as well? I am currently using the Bose Bluetooth adapter which is very similar yo the that adapter in your link. The Bose works great, just doesn't allow for call audio.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
i have same one. works perfectly every time, and great price

no.

for iphone u should get one that uses the apple adapter which provides controls.

the tplink just does line out to the aux port which is all you get with android anyway :(

Which one would that be exactly? Do you know? I can’t seem to find it. You sure it gives you ability to control from the steering wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
208 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Which one would that be exactly? Do you know? I can’t seem to find it. You sure it gives you ability to control from the steering wheel?
i dont know
just saying u wont get controls for android, so best chance are ipod adapters like the bovee that @Dave Rocks linked to, the coolstream www.amazon.com/dp/B017RW3DLG or
the wimi www.amazon.com/dp/B019QR64VQ all of which state that they support steering wheel control.
but i havent tried any... i dont have any apple devices

1 - 10 of 10 Posts