Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hey Kutman, I'm thinking of moving to Istanbul for work and wanted to know if you have experience importing cars. Is it difficult? Also does it make a difference if I bring it in as a foreigner?

Thanks,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi jpmondalek..sorry,i dont have importing car experiance but you can visit this site ( Skip Navigation Links T.Ç. Customs and the Ministry of Commerce) below and than go to google translate turkish to english below, i am sure it will help for your questions))
T.C. Gümrük ve Ticaret Bakanl
Google Translate
i am not so sure but i guess you can get foreign license plate without problem to your own car!
Kutman
Thanks))

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hi jpmondalek..sorry,i dont have importing car experiance but you can visit this site ( Skip Navigation Links T.Ç. Customs and the Ministry of Commerce) below and than go to google translate turkish to english below, i am sure it will help for your questions))
T.C. Gümrük ve Ticaret Bakanl
Google Translate
i am not so sure but i guess you can get foreign license plate without problem to your own car!
Kutman
Thanks))
Thanks! I'll check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.