Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,112 Posts
Nicely done!

I hope they don't commercialize that design too much with the production car -- the concept is dead sexy.

They can redo the rear though. I never liked it. Perhaps they got too much slack for going so ordinary with the Ghibli's hindquarters and said, 'oh yeah... well see what you think of THIS!'

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nicely done!

I hope they don't commercialize that design too much with the production car -- the concept is dead sexy.

They can redo the rear though. I never liked it. Perhaps they got too much slack for going so ordinary with the Ghibli's hindquarters and said, 'oh yeah... well see what you think of THIS!'
Thanks!! You know what, after we had that discussion of not liking the back end of the car on the GranTurismo forum, after seeing the car from a side profile, it seduced me. Um..... I kinda like the back now....a lot. I think seeing it in a more "basic color" thats not a concept crazy looking color like above actually makes me fall more in love with it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
the alfieri is such a sexy design, i cant wait for it to come out, it reminds me of the previous maserati coupe,while not up to par on the inside. the curves on that car are still the best maserati has put out in some time.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Damn I really like it in that shade of black.. good job... do some more??

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm not normally struck on Matt finishes, but that just looks right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts