Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Maxton Design diffuser. Cost me $300 CAD. Easy install.
View attachment 133213
Just received my MD today like this one, but comes w/ 8 screws for attachment. I certainly don't want to drill through existing bumper and then put screws where they can clearly be seen. Can you confirm if yours came w/ the double-sided tape or if you chose to do that install method as an alternative. Any others with this design, please feel free to chime in.... Appreciate any up close install pictures as well so I can assess whether to keep this version or look for an alternative.

Gary

· Registered
33 Posts
I've tried applying mine twice - fully prepped w/ 3m cleaner, then applied heat gun to warm up, then attached. It has pulled away at the top right corner (when viewed from the back of the car) for about a length of 2 inches. I really don't want to drill into the bumper there as it would look "wonky." Any ideas on better attaching it? Appreciate any help.

· Registered
33 Posts
Wanted to follow through on this in that I did go get the outdoor carpet tape, removed ALL the old stuff (what a PITA) and reapplied w/ a heat gun to insure everything was warm and tacky as possible. It's been a month now and it is holding perfectly! Thank you for the suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts