Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Maserati Granturismo with with 2013-2017 complete facelift conversion. Right now I have posted it to the Marketplace and Cars.com. I would like to know if there are more places to sell my Maserati?

Market place link:

Cars.com Link:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
BAT ( “ bring a trailer “ ) is a very successful site for cars of all levels ..I understand it gets more traffic than autotrader, or cars.com. or similar sites . I believe you can either set a reserve and leave it up to bids, or simply set a buy it now price , much like ebay , but it’s an automobile specific site . I never bought or sold anything on it, just know quite a few Porsche forum guys that used the site .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BAT ( “ bring a trailer “ ) is a very successful site for cars of all levels ..I understand it gets more traffic than autotrader, or cars.com. or similar sites . I believe you can either set a reserve and leave it up to bids, or simply set a buy it now price , much like ebay , but it’s an automobile specific site . I never bought or sold anything on it, just know quite a few Porsche forum guys that used the site .
Thank you! I am checking it out!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Beware of BAT's price setting techniques....I have heard a few horror stories. frankly, it is a BAD time of year to sell your ride unless you are in the deep south. I'd consider garaging it, just keeping Comp Insurance and list it in beginning of March...could be worth a few extra grand at sale in Spring.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts