Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright all you Maserati heads, I got a challenge for you!

I'm looking to improve this exhaust without spending a fortune yet (Straight pipe cheap method etc).
Looking for that Larini sound or somewhat close.

Here is how it currently sounds; only has the secondary cat deleted (I think he was revving it in normal not sport mode)

Also I've attached an image of underneath of the car for a better look of the exhaust system

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks great underneath,
I’d Keep an eye out for used quality parts, but definite loose the central resonator with a straight through X pipe or H.
I picked this used Bertocchi pipe with sports cats a few year ago, sounds great

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great underneath,
I’d Keep an eye out for used quality parts, but definite loose the central resonator with a straight through X pipe or H.
I picked this used Bertocchi pipe with sports cats a few year ago, sounds great
View attachment 135229
Do you have a video of how your car sounds like now? I’m quite to hear 👂🏼

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watch this video, it explains everything very well:

Oh yup, ive seen those two vids before. But even in those videos theyre using larini or another brand. I just want something that will improve what currently is on the car without spending a fortune for now. Its got the second decat deleted....whats the next step? Like replacing the central resonator with X-pipe that will be made by some exhaust business or buy the x-pipe online branded.

Or will removing the muffles be the next step? But then again that sports mode makes it pretty much straight pipe when it opens the valves hey

4,866 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out why this is posted in the Maserati market life market? Is this site difficult to understand? Jason

4,866 Posts
Honestly pal, If you can't figure out where to post then I'm not really worried about any of it...It is not that difficult..Now you know...J

Reactions: nitrobass24

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the OP is looking for that Larini sound .......put the Larini exhaust on it !!
Larini cat's & X-pipe = symphony
These cars cost money ......dont be a tight arse

1 - 14 of 14 Posts