Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some carbon fiber pieces for my GTS. Not sure I want to pay the prices for OEM MC Sportline but not looking to compromise on the quality. Do you have any recommendations for best options? I am looking for side air vents, mirror covers and rear spoiler. Speaking of rear spoiler, has anyone figured out the best option for the late model raised rear deck? I see some advertised out there using 3M tape to adhere spoiler to rear deck. Does that really work? How is the quality?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Starting to feel like there really are not any quality aftermarket carbon fiber options for our cars. The only thing I have seen is from carid and Singapore manufactures. Has anyone bought these and how is the quality? Does 3M tape really hold on the rear spoiler? This seems so cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Starting to feel like there really are not any quality aftermarket carbon fiber options for our cars. The only thing I have seen is from carid and Singapore manufactures. Has anyone bought these and how is the quality? Does 3M tape really hold on the rear spoiler? This seems so cheap.
I just ordered a spoiler for my 2018 Gran Tourismo Conv from ExtremeSpoilers.com $280, I'll let you know of the quality if/when it arrives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts