Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the meaning of the different number of beeps that sound when you turn off the ignition. I read in the manual that if you hear 8 beeps that there is a malfunction with the seat position. But sometimes I get NO beeps, sometimes I've counted 10, sometimes 13.

:confused:

Also, when locking the car with the remote (3 light flashes) and unlocking (1 flash), does anyone know if there is an option to get an audible beep at the same time as the light flash?

·
Registered
431 Posts
beeps normal?

Hi. 02 cc euro spec. My car beeps when in reverse. I dont think I have PDC because no visible sensors on rear bumper and beeps are constant. Is this normal? Also I get a burning sensation when I go to the toilet. can anyone help?;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
not sure about the audible beep -but I too am interested in the beeps after switch off.. you are right about the 5 beeps meaning the seats need to be re-set.. but I still get 3 beeps after switch on and 5 after switch off..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Rich Hale
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing