Maserati Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Apologies - my math was sideways. I'll take one. I can do paypal - I'll text my info.
I havent seen anything from pay pal yet.. i think you only need my email address.its [email protected] and do it as friend family thing otherwise they take money out of the transaction.im already taking a hit at 100 each.. they it cost 17 to ship...and dont forget to supply your shipping address I'll get it out the next day for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Can you send me the link again for the cigarette port adaptor. I wanted to order one...thought I save it but I cant seem to locate where on this smart phone of mine...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I havent seen anything from pay pal yet.. i think you only need my email address.its [email protected] and do it as friend family thing otherwise they take money out of the transaction.im already taking a hit at 100 each.. they it cost 17 to ship...and dont forget to supply your shipping address I'll get it out the next day for you.
Got it yesterday - Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
I thought I bought amaserati battery tender (1) but discovered I bought a whole case of them.. anyone interested in buying one .. I have 7 of them
Ok, I really have to ask...you never noticed the price you were charged ? ( I'm guilty of that sometimes as well ) , but when you got a whole case delivered, you didn't think of returning the other chargers for a credit to your account, considering you only wanted / needed just one of them ? Ultimately it turns out the error benefited a lot of our members here, so it's all good , but just curious ..

21 - 37 of 37 Posts