Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd pass on a killer deal to all of you.

I just ordered Yokohama Avs Sport 275/30/19 at www.tires-easy.com for $112.50 per tire!

they do have a low treadwear rating of 180AAA, but this just means they are sticky as heck!

Actually my Pirellis have the same rating and have last about 9000 miles. I got 14,000 out of Goodyear DS-GS which have a wear rating of 280A.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was just about to drive to Tire Rack this morning.

Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yo Demo,
What are running on the front? 245/35/19 here. Head 245/30/19 but with those I bent up my BBS's the 2nd week I owned the car.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am actually running 235/35/19 up front. I have good life on my fronts, if feedback is good, I will switch to 245.

BTW---were you able to get the tires? This is my 2nd order from them, the first was easy as pie, this time, my bank flagged the charge on Monday and I had to call them with another CC, then I don't hear from them about shipping. I email them on Thurs Am, get no response. I call them this AM, and they tell me they are out of them. This may be my last order from them

If I give them another try, I may go for the Marangoni Tires, they are from Italy and from what I found on the web, the Mythos tire is very good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts