Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of anybody ever attaching side badges on the rag top of a Spyder?
not that the car needs any more badges :D but I always thought they look very nice on the coupe's pillars...

--

·
Registered
695 Posts
Enrico,

Think about this for a moment. What does a Spyder do that a Coupe does not? ;)

Now, if you found someone that could embroider a patch on the sides that could be cool, but this still begs the question: Why is your top up? If it was down, nobody would see anyway.

·
Registered
835 Posts
...Now, if you found someone that could embroider a patch on the sides that could be cool, but this still begs the question: Why is your top up? If it was down, nobody would see anyway.
a good example would be that guy who had his top up all the way from thousand oaks to santa barbara :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
badges are possible..

I did put some Italian flags, ala Gransport MC Victory, on my front fenders.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Top down

:) I totally agree on top down any time there's a chance, but... when the car is parked top is up... and that's when the car is more likely to be looked at. Me personally I find the spyder to have a striking presence, so it doesn't really need improvement, but... the black top is a bit empty and would provide a perfect background for a shiny trident, possibly without the ring around it...
anyway will do a test on photoshop first :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Enrico - I just looked at my black rag top and imagined a tasteful, embroidered Trident just behind the windows....would look awesome I think as long as it looked factory.

·
Registered
211 Posts
less is more in my book!

in fact the only trident that should ever be present is the front grill. I don't even like the "maserati" written on the car, in the rear. And let's face it soft tops with top up look bad. It doest matter what car it is. Soft top up not a good look. Now with it down, that's a completely different story! Just my / cents :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts