Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone Know If You Can Swap The V8 Emblem On The Front Fenders Of A Coupe For The Badges That Come With The Vintage Package And If So Where You Can Buy Them. Thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts
Does Anyone Know If You Can Swap The V8 Emblem On The Front Fenders Of A Coupe For The Badges That Come With The Vintage Package And If So Where You Can Buy Them. Thanks
The short is answer is "not easily". The vintage package still has the V8 emblem. It also has air vents (albeit phony) that are cut right in to the fenders (e.g. they are not emblems).

·
Registered
695 Posts
Porto:

Are you talking about the large oval Maserati Trident badge seen on the front fenders before on a few limited models? I believe the fender is indented to accept that particular emblem. It might be better to find a decal.

Or some models have the tri-color Italian Flag emblem in that location. One source (besides the Dealer):
http://www.carcollectables.nl/UK/index.html?lang=en-uk&target=d1.html

As Flash mentioned the Vintage grill is not easily duplicated. OTOH, the "V8" emblem is easily removed. I did so, since I have the Vintage fender grill - and to me - it was a visual mess with chrome grill, white side marker, and tack-on chrome V8 emblem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts